Sorry for doing another post, but I started the day with one idea in my head and in the end I will do something completely different.

I will go on a party run, not sure if I go PotD or veteran, but my main char will be a classical tank. Goldpact/Unbroken. I want to be the guy who laughs in the face of danger, who jumps in the middle of the enemies and draw the attention with a smile in the face.

This is the stats (with background and BB):12/17/10/19/15/17

Now my question is about my party setup. Is it better use the companions or custom characters? I am planning something like this, with my main tank, one dedicated support, one ranged, one melee and one dps who could provide some support too (probably will be ranged)

Please, help me decide this.

Edited by Abrax
  • Like 1

This is the party now

Main: Tank Crusader

Melee dps: Éder Swashbuckler 

Healer: Xoti Priest

Ranged: Aloth Wizard

I don’t know if is better to change for custom group, do I lose much of the history?

And what setup will be good?

if its your first (or 2nd, or even like 3rd) playthrough, I would vote for normal companions only, maybe max 1 sidekick, but for sure not custom group. later, when you are bored with them, you can re-create a more powerful custom group, but they are such a nice addition to a lot of quests and the story, I would not skip them yet.

for this group I would use Aloth as more likely CC-debuffer, and less as ranged dps, and use Maia for last spot as Scout for bigD ranged dmg or maybe Tekehu if you prefer spell dmg instead of guns

• Like 1