KOTOR 2 interview

Craftsman might have meant the part II. In either case, it is up now.

I don't have an account at Winterwind but this is a good job.

WW: Something a lot of people disliked about KOTOR was its endings. While they were pretty vague, giving you more freedom in K2, will the endings be more fulfilling to the player this time around and reflect what you've done in the game? Besides for just which side of the force you align yourself with.

MCA: The current game mechanic we're playing around for the endings with is something similar to Fallout, but it will be presented a little differently. I can't guarantee it will work in the game, however, but cross your fingers.

Why is MCA so eager to fiddle with Fallout fans? :lol: However, seriously, as this is SW, I don't think it is suitable to mess up with FO fans' expectations at this stage since, generally speaking, FO fans like solid TB combat and freedom of role-playing, which can

Why is MCA so eager to fiddle with Fallout fans? :lol: However, seriously, as this is SW, I don't think it is suitable to mess up with FO fans' expectations at this stage since, generally speaking, FO fans like solid TB combat and freedom of role-playing, which can

Why is MCA so eager to fiddle with Fallout fans?  ;)  However, seriously, as this is SW, I don't think it is suitable to mess up with FO fans' expectations at this stage since, generally speaking, FO fans like solid TB combat and freedom of role-playing, which can

Why is MCA so eager to fiddle with Fallout fans?  :)  However, seriously, as this is SW, I don't think it is suitable to mess up with FO fans' expectations at this stage since, generally speaking, FO fans like solid TB combat and freedom of role-playing, which can

Magazines are more likely to hit a bigger audience. I imagine a lot of the reveals happening between now and Feb are going to happen in magazine interviews.

Combine that with the realization that it's too late to incorporate many fan suggestions in the game. Yet, I still spend quite a bit of time on this forum.