xbox- sound stuck after event at sea

osamaclees

Question

had an event at sea where a rogue wave threatens the ship

after event the sound byte of the crashing wave continually plays in a loop whether on land, sea or in town

its extremely loud and cant hear anything whilst it plays (which unfortunately every 6 seconds or so!) , it is so loud that cant even hear anyone talking or for example if the crew starts singing at sea the sound byte of crashing wave completely drowns (heeyo) them out.

i cannot avoid this event either. doesnt matter if i load a save before this happen as as soon a i put to sea the event happens.

every single time this event happens (have reloaded and done the event, which happens every single time) over 10 times and evey time the sound byte is stuck on loop)

have to have the sound effects turned off (which unfortunately is a hell of alot of sounds id rather be hearing!) otherwise game is completely unplayable

Edited by osamaclees
adding tags

1 answer to this question

So I downloaded the game from the ps plus subscription and I am playing on ps5. The only way I got around this problem was NOT talking to the map guy Sanza after completing the second part of his quest. That is the only way the event at sea would not trigger. The wave crashing sound keeps playing every few seconds even after reloading a save. It makes the game unplayable.  This is the only post I've found on the internet and I would like to keep playing. Does anyone know how to fix this?