Constant crashing on Eridanos (PC).

I just finished "The Pool Where Horror Dwelt" (cleaned the pool) and now whenever I try to access the Eridanos outdoors (either via door or fast travel) the game inevitably crashes. I can fast travel between the Penthouse and Unreliable Interior but going outside in any way is a no-go, same goes for trying to load a save that was made outdoors.  I've also tried leaving the planet and returning with no success. 

Edited by Jean-Luc

• Jean-Luc changed the title to Constant crashing on Eridanos (PC).

it was a bug on all platforms affecting any save file with enough autosaves since the most recent patch. apparently some consoles were patched, but PC, or at least the EGS version, has yet to be updated. Its no fun having all world transitions or autosaves crash to desktop.

Hey Jean Luc! I'm sorry that you've been experiencing these crashes while playing The Outer Worlds: Murder on Eridanos. We recommend reaching out to Private Division as they are the dedicated support for The Outer Worlds and will be better equipped to assist you. Thanks again for taking the time to report this issue and sharing the information with us.