Crafting just stoped working

Used to be able to continuously craft crude rope one right after the other. Now I can only craft one at a time. I have to back out of crafting and go back in to craft just one at a time.    Someone pulled the wrong plug...    😩  

Edited by oKareno

Hey Karen! I haven't seen this issue reported yet, but we'd definitely like to take a look into this. Can you please submit a support request so we can work together to help resolve this issue? 

Please include the following information:

1. Platform (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Steam). 
2. Multiplayer or Single Player Game (if multiplayer, can you let us know how many players in total in the game and their platforms if you know this) 
3. Description of issue. 
4. Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.

• Like 1

I too have experienced this issue.  To give a little more insight, it happens randomly when you try and craft multiple items in your inventory, i.e., bandages, crude rope.  You will notice in your inventory the bar at the bottom will get stuck and to continue to craft these items you have to exit inventory and go back in each time. The work around solution is to save your game, exit, reload game and it will work.  it is very random, does not happen all the time. This started in the 8.0 update.  I sent an email about it back then. ;) 

Single Player - PC Steam.

• Like 1

Xbox.. Single player.  

Thanks Bullfish..  You have a better way to explain what is happening.  I didn’t get a chance to get back on game until now after noticing it stopped working.  It is working again.  I will make a support request when I can add more info. It only happened this one time and I was in my main base near all of my supply chests.  Can’t think of anything that really stands out as to what I was doing.   Other than emptying my backpack.