Trail Marker icons not showing

After updating to 8.1 I loaded my save file. When I spawned I noticed that none of the trail marker icons placed throughout the world were showing. I went to the trail marker outside my base and it was physically there. I pressed X (on Series X) to look at the trail markers icon options and saw that the icon and color initially chosen for that base were selected. Without touching anything, I pressed B to leave the menu. That specific trail marker icon was now properly showing. I ran around to our other bases and a few other locations and was able to get their icons to show by using the same method. 

I just loaded back in (after saving and quitting) and none of the trail marker icons are showing again. 

Honestly this is a very minor issue, but I wanted to bring it to your attention. Thanks for fixing the ‘buildings treated as one single object’ issue so quickly, you guys are awesome. Keep up the amazing work! I freaking love this game, can’t wait to see what else is in store!

• Like 1

I'm on the Xbox One. Having the same issue. I ran around and fixed a few by selecting x the set marker. After sleeping the night, they all disappeared again.  It's a minor setback, but I'm trying to run ziplines to my bases. I was using markers to indicate where I should place the anchors.

Hello everyone! The team is aware of this issue, and we have recently released patch 0.8.2, which should address this issue.  If you are still experiencing this bug, please submit a support request, and we'll work with you one on one to help resolve this issue or gather information to forward to the team for investigation. 

Please include the following information:

1. Platform (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Steam). 
2. Multiplayer or Single Player Game (if multiplayer, can you let us know how many players in total in the game and their platforms if you know this) 
3. Description of issue. 
4. Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.

Thanks