Something needed very badly in these forums...

Separate forums according to platform--PS5 problems are not Xbox problems are not PC problems are not Switch/mobile problems, etc. ad infinitum.  It's also true that the separate software versions differ in various but sometimes not obvious ways.  By lumping everything into one giant grab bag it presents a confusing hash which is not terribly useful to anyone, imo.  Segregation of platforms is long overdue.

• Thanks 1

It's very well known that I don't make mistakes, so if you should stumble across the odd error here and there in what I have written, you may immediately deduce--quite correctly--that I did not write it... :biggrin:

Tech-support, for instance, is always platform-specific.  General issues like console controllers versus key boards vs touch screens are surely platform specific.  On the general side of things, even the content in some of the platform versions is different.  Then there's the issue of general user sophistication among the platforms, etc.  I've been a member here (Obsidian forums) for a number of years and the general quality of the posts has degenerated a great deal in the case of this game--it's not because of the game--it's because the platforms are commingled.  How does a Switch user help a PC user, and vice-versa?  Seems obvious to me.  Those people wanting to range beyond the posts concerning their platform would always be free to do so.

• Thanks 1

It's very well known that I don't make mistakes, so if you should stumble across the odd error here and there in what I have written, you may immediately deduce--quite correctly--that I did not write it... :biggrin: