Haven't been able to launch game since October...

Title. I believe it was update 3 that caused my game to instantly close it's self after about 2 seconds of loading screen upon launching from Steam. Game ran perfectly fine before then. No hardware or software changes on my end. Now the newest update still causes this issue. While I do realize the game is early access and things are not going to always go smooth, the fact that I can't even log in to a game I bought into and very much enjoyed for four months is...unacceptable, frankly. What's even MORE unacceptable is that I have made posts about it here, on Steam and in the Grounded discord and not once has any Obsidian staff replied or even acknowledged my issue. It's becoming quite infuriating. New content keeps the players coming, but for the love of God or whatever you believe in...fix your **** and respond to your customers.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, TheBearSees, I'm sorry that Grounded hasn't been launching properly for you for so long, and I understand how frustrating that can be. Can you please contact Obsidian Support asking for me specifically in the email and include as many details regarding this crash as possible? There I'll be able to assist you one on one and get your information to the dev team. This forum, Discord, and Steam are for players to help each other out with issues and not an official support channel. I apologize for the misunderstanding, and I look forward to working with you to help resolve this issue.