Save Issue Once Again

The 0.4.3 patch fixed my save issues until I logged in this morning. 

Logged back in today but was at older save point and missing a few items. 

I retrieved the Rotten Stinger Spear yesterday and picked up the Muck and Shallows SCA.Bs. 

Logged in this morning and my Rotten Stinger Spear is gone (Not in any of my inventories) and I checked the location that it can be gotten and is not there.

My Muck and Shallow SCA.B themes are still there though.

Had to go back to a previous save and lost 9 in-game days.

PC - Microsoft Store Version

Grounded Ver: 0.4.3.2664 Rel

Edited by MagicFlyinPotato
updated information

• 2 weeks later...

Having save issues on the XBox again. Losing days of game play when I log back in. Have whole bases disappear and all items gone. I have deleted old saves to make sure there is space but it is as if the patch that fixed it doesn't exist for me. I LOVE this game but it is getting tedious to have to rebuild all the time.

Hey Potato and Nedam! I'm sorry that you've both been dealing with these save bugs. I understand how frustrating it can be to lose hard earned progress. The team is aware of these issues, and they should be addressed very soon in an upcoming update. 

Grounded is a Game Preview/Early access title, and there will be some unfortunate setbacks and growing pains. If this is something you aren't used to, we recommend returning to the game when it is more stable and less likely to frustrate.  

I apologize for the inconvenience this save issues have been causing the both of you. 

Please feel free to report this bug and any other issues you run into during your time with Grounded. 

1. Platform (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Steam).
2. Multiplayer or Single Player Game (if multiplayer, can you let us know how many players in total in the game and their platforms if you know this)
3. Description of issue.
4. Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.