Amira's Blessing status effect

I'm trying to locate the status effect for Amira's Blessing, the per-rest bonus obtained from the burning building scripting interaction in Neketaka.

I've tried searching the statuseffects.gamedatabundle file, where all other per-rest bonuses appear to be, for all of "_dex", "boon", "blessing", and "amira" but I couldn't find it. I even tried "building" and, I believe, "burning". No dice.

Any help would be appreciated.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Tagging @BMac just in case he's around and in the know.

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Thank you, @Noqn

I tried to make a mod that turns per-rest bonuses into permanent bonuses, but it doesn't seem to work.

Directory structure is fine; file extension is fine; no syntax errors within the files themselves.

I'm attaching it here. Could you try if it works for you?

Permanent Per Rest Bonuses.rar