[0.4.1] Creature glitches (stuck, jumping, pathfinding)

HI,

here is a video with several creature glitches. And the new Save game that comes with it :)

- lawn mites still stuck in place

- creature pathfinding issues around weeds (in this case bombadier beetle)

- aphid unable to get on grass blade and will just stop before it (not in the video, but on the 3rd try it actually got onto one)

- pointless aphid jumping

Save game is freshly made with this version. Ever since you updated the unreal engine this has been an issue. :(

(ID-F2BBA74849894C297A3E319B20A935AB)(GameTime-0d, 9m, 7s)(Area-Grasslands).zip

1 hour ago, shakee said:

HI,

here is a video with several creature glitches. And the new Save game that comes with it :)

- lawn mites still stuck in place

- creature pathfinding issues around weeds (in this case bombadier beetle)

- aphid unable to get on grass blade and will just stop before it (not in the video, but on the 3rd try it actually got onto one)

- pointless aphid jumping

Save game is freshly made with this version. Ever since you updated the unreal engine this has been an issue. :(

(ID-F2BBA74849894C297A3E319B20A935AB)(GameTime-0d, 9m, 7s)(Area-Grasslan

There is a new option in the feedback menu that will allow you to reset the bugs. Have you given that a try to see what happens? 

2 minutes ago, RazielDERF said:

There is a new option in the feedback menu that will allow you to reset the bugs. Have you given that a try to see what happens? 

Actually, the jumping aphids I met first. In the video it is the other way around. Happened when I cut the scenes together so it got mixed up.

But you can see I used the reset function (to the end, and the aphid will just jump at another location).

Edited by shakee

12 minutes ago, shakee said:

Actually, the jumping aphids I met first. In the video it is the other way around. Happened when I cut the scenes together so it got mixed up.

But you can see I used the reset function (to the end, and the aphid will just jump at another location).

I would definitely put in a report for this issue as it stems from previous versions of the game since 0.2.8