Game will not start after latest update

It is insane because I clearly KNOW many people must have some issues after that patch and no one from the Dev team has replied yet. Like the game doesn't work for some of us but no one seems to care. I don't have the same error you guys have, my game runs but I don't have ANY menus to click on since the latest update (8th October, right ?). It's been almost a week since I last played the game just because of it !!

Well, happy for you ! I still don't have any menus after "Press any key" message...sigh...and I don't know what to do as I've already reinstalled everything so I am not about to do that again since it doesn't help fixing the "no menus to click" issue.

I can't believe it's been a week now and NO DEV came back to me to at least acknowledge there IS an issue with that last patch ! Maybe we are not many to have it but there is something wrong with that patch as the game was working perfectly before !!! AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhh !!!!

Typically this forum is peer-to-peer support.  While developers do check here, a response isn't always guaranteed.

Have you submitted your issue to the appropriate technical support per Obsidian's support page? https://support.obsidian.net/article/53-how-do-i-get-help-with-the-outer-worlds

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man