Claw weapon

I would love to see a claw type weapon in the game maybe using spider and bee parts to make it, probably 3 spider fangs for the claw and and bee's wings and hard exoskeleton shell to make the glove part of the claw, I think it would be interesting to have a weapon in game made up of multiple different insects to play around with.

3 hours ago, Gramr said:

Didnt relize insect axe and ant club are like that, i dont have all the recipes memorized yet but i will have to relook at bith of those

Insect Hammer = stink bug & bombardier

Insect Axe = Ladybug & Bombardier (and spider web if you count that as bug part)

Ant club is just ants,  so i was wrong there.

Xbox One X

At first i was thinking like wolverine, but now that you mention glaive wouldnt that be a step up from spear? That could also be awesome since the spear is extemely weak compared to a lot of the more powerful weapons, that being said yes i meant a claw weapon like wolverine or Freddy Krueger

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still peeved that the spear is so weak when it does all of its damage in a straight forward thrust instead of a sweeping arc like other weapons. It should do significantly more damage, especially when the enemy is charging/lunging at you.