Spiderling sound

It might just be me but the spiderling has such a loud, ferocious sound effect when it dies.  I mean, its a spiderling, the sound seems more appropriate for the wolf spider.  I'll record it next time Im in game but listen to the spiderling next time you confront one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

i like it.  it's supposd to be loud to draw any spiders around to help defend their 'baby'.  I've had the wolf spider under the plank drawn out of his tunnel from killing a s'ling near the entrance

I hate you. :)  Yeah well I get it if it was a kid screaming at mommy and daddy but that is no scream.

14 hours ago, tecknotot said:

I hate you. :)  Yeah well I get it if it was a kid screaming at mommy and daddy but that is no scream.

sounds like a scream to me,  if you call a cougar scream a scream also :)

Spiders make no noise, so they had to add something, even when killing bugs for their food they're totally silent.  to our ears and even to recording devices that can pick up ranges we can't hear. 

Xbox One X

41 minutes ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

sounds like a scream to me,  if you call a cougar scream a scream also :)

Spiders make no noise, so they had to add something, even when killing bugs for their food they're totally silent.  to our ears and even to recording devices that can pick up ranges we can't hear. 

Im just saying it needs to be toned down and sound more like a spiderling not a wolf spider.

• Like 1