For at least three days the game when trying to be accessed takes a long time to load. when the character is selected a few seconds later the game closes.  I've tried to load three different sabes, and the same occurs playing solo or even trying to play Multiplayer. playing on Xbox I already tried to clear the cache, it would be very disappointing if I have to start all over again.

1 hour ago, Dennys Wilker said:

For at least three days the game when trying to be accessed takes a long time to load. when the character is selected a few seconds later the game closes.  I've tried to load three different sabes, and the same occurs playing solo or even trying to play Multiplayer. playing on Xbox I already tried to clear the cache, it would be very disappointing if I have to start all over again.

This is a known issue and is being work in by the dev team. I would advice checking out their Trello board for updates. They will require you send them a save file so they can better determine where the issue is happening so they can fix it. 

Same. Haven't been able to play in almost a week.  Being a beta I expect issues to arise.  Not being able to play for this amount of time seems to be a bit excessive. It seemed to start with the change of the save game graphics.  Starting to lose hope that this will be fixed anytime soon.