Long grass bridge becomes invisible

Multiplayer. Very long bridge. Baseball to oak tree. My brothers world. Only half the bridge is visible to me. Brothers charater is invisible when heis on that half.  When I run down the bridge and hit the invisble part, what I see is my character falling down through the layers of the game. My character pops back into the world as soon as she steps/falls off the bridge.

10 hours ago, SMboumans said:

Multiplayer. Very long bridge. Baseball to oak tree. My brothers world. Only half the bridge is visible to me. Brothers charater is invisible when heis on that half.  When I run down the bridge and hit the invisble part, what I see is my character falling down through the layers of the game. My character pops back into the world as soon as she steps/falls off the bridge.

My girlfriend has the same problem. Also falling through the world and items becoming invisible after returning from an excursion. Multiplayer as near unplayable at the moment, because we are busy with trying to work around these bugs and relogging half the playtime.

I am hooked on the game and cant play because my saves won't load. I was ignoring or working around most of the other bugs until I couldn't play.  If  I get back into my brothers world  I will have to try the jump thing. Before this lates issue where the saves won't load, If we fell down through the game when loading into the game, we would use the give up option and respawn. 9 times out of ten our stuff would be in a backpack instead of diappearing

1 hour ago, SMboumans said:

I am hooked on the game and cant play because my saves won't load. I was ignoring or working around most of the other bugs until I couldn't play.  If  I get back into my brothers world  I will have to try the jump thing. Before this lates issue where the saves won't load, If we fell down through the game when loading into the game, we would use the give up option and respawn. 9 times out of ten our stuff would be in a backpack instead of diappearing

Update your game!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1