Spawn Problems

Can you please make it so that all insect go back to there spawns when you sleep. I am having a problem with the kill three ladybugs quest as I would assume there stuck somewhere in the world where I can't see them and I can't get them to respawn.

Thank you

18 hours ago, Bobbyboy said:

Can you please make it so that all insect go back to there spawns when you sleep. I am having a problem with the kill three ladybugs quest as I would assume there stuck somewhere in the world where I can't see them and I can't get them to respawn.

Thank you

please no, do not do this.  we've been inserted into the bug's world.  they shouldn't be put on pause just because we sleep, they should continue to do the bug things they're doing.

have you checked around the oak tree for lady bugs?  i always find a few there,  another good place is out in the dead grass area west of the live ant hill.

Xbox One X

3 hours ago, Bobbyboy said:

And also wouldn't it make sense if they went to their spawn points and went to sleep themselves in the few hours you are asleep.

Sorry I didn't realise I could edit.

They do sleep.   I saw 2 sleeping in the large rocks by the berry bushes.  They shouldn't change the whole pathing and respawning system just 'cause you can't find them.  Like @Gnith said, get out and play the game. hunt for them.  watch the grass around you, if it starts moving go see what's moving it.  Lady bugs and wolf spiders are the only bugs that wander the yard that can move the grass.  If you're not in an area for the stink bugs or bombardiers it's most likely a lady bug moving the grass.

Xbox One X