Game sound is choppy

*Playing on Xbox*

*Backstory for insight*

I don't have the best internet connection and it goes out sometimes, also my Xbox is not my home Xbox, so I get kicked to my home screen. 

*Problem*

Upon reentering the game, the sound is choppy/ vibrating. Also sometimes when the controller either dies or you turn it off and back on, the game sound does the same thing. 

*Current Solution*

The only thing I have found to fix this is closing the game and relaunching it. 

*I didn't see any other posts about this so I don't know if the dev's are aware of this issue*

23 minutes ago, HostileCorpse said:

*Playing on Xbox*

*Backstory for insight*

I don't have the best internet connection and it goes out sometimes, also my Xbox is not my home Xbox, so I get kicked to my home screen. 

*Problem*

Upon reentering the game, the sound is choppy/ vibrating. Also sometimes when the controller either dies or you turn it off and back on, the game sound does the same thing. 

*Current Solution*

The only thing I have found to fix this is closing the game and relaunching it. 

*I didn't see any other posts about this so I don't know if the dev's are aware of this issue*

Yep happens to us too. It's been an issue since the game first came out. Hopefully they fix it soon.

• Like 1

it's a known issue with Xbox and what i call it's hot start feature, forget what the technical term is.  happens with many games.  To prevent - quit the game when you're finished playing.  Hit the xbox button, go down to Grounded, hit the start/hamburger button, then go to Quit.

not only does it fix the choppy sound, it also fixes a number of what some have called bugs in the game.  

Alternatively you could start another game instead of doing the quit option.  The idea is to remove the game from the cache, starting a different game will load it into the cache.

Edited by McSquirl Nugget

Xbox One X