Friends not able to see things I've built

Hello this is just a technical issue when I placed things in my world and build them, friends are sometimes not able to see what I've built or they will see the object in a completely different spot sometimes under the base even and they cannot access it. Hope this can get sorted out, having to waste alot of resources lol. Thanks like the new update !

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, JokerWillGetYou said:

Hello this is just a technical issue when I placed things in my world and build them, friends are sometimes not able to see what I've built or they will see the object in a completely different spot sometimes under the base even and they cannot access it. Hope this can get sorted out, having to waste alot of resources lol. Thanks like the new update !

My hub and I have been playing this game together and he has the same issue, if it's something we really want him to see he will off himself and come back and be able to see things. 

• Like 1

We are facing the same issues with my friends. Basically, when loading the game, everything looks fine but then after some in-game time, some items are displayed above where they were built (on the floor below). However, I am still able to interact with the item if I stand where they are supposed to be.

For example, we have two chests on the second floor but I see them on the first floor and can still interact with them from the second floor (no interaction message is displayed so i just press the button).
I do have a theory and would like to ask you guys: how/where did you build your base? 

We built ours on the oak fence but the posts don't have the same height so that leads to parts of our base being "in the air" (no anchor from below). I think that may be an issue.

ps: sorry for my english, not my native language.