Manual Saves Broken, Autosaves working

1 hour ago, dvsnathan said:

As the title says, I very rarely get my manual saves to work but for some reason the auto saves work. Look into this please because the autosaves aren't reliable enough as a backup file.

Are you playing on PC or Xbox?  Im not having this issue.  What kind of hard drive are you using?  How much RAM do you have?

• Thanks 1

Just my Xbox that acts up with the saves I can load them fine on my pc its just that sometimes these saves get corrupted and reset my whole progress.  When the save gets corrupted I get one of the following 1) infinite load screen 2) instant crash or 3) game loads but everything resets apart from inventory.  I even cleaned up 90% of my server as well but honestly that didn't help at all in terms of saving/loading but I at least get decent fps now.

• Thanks 1

I have the same problemon xbox. I can replicate it if I try to load the saves on PC. For me auto saves alsao fail. I have to save many times every few minutes, then spend 45 minutes trying to find a save that works. Also the saves that cause infinite load screen force me to reset my xbox to get it working aggain.

• Thanks 1