Build Bug / Farming Materials

I wish I could say I can recreate this, but it is in our host-game.

So one client (not host) has been building a sky bridges everywhere.  Sometimes NOT completing the partial builds (blue) prior to putting upper levels on them.  He's built out to the oak tree.  TWO (host and him) could see the path going around the tree but I could not.  If they stepped on it, in my view, they'd glitch but they would be running along it.  If i jumped on it, my view would glitch and I'd fall through the floor where they'd see me standing there.

Unlisted: https://youtu.be/30GwoFhhvnc

The other issue I couldn't see is as the same client build a rotated floor plank near the tree, it could cause the host to hard-crash.

Additional:

This user has decided to build a sky bridge to almost every location from our main house.  Laser, Rake, Oak Tree, etc.  So there's ALOT of unsupported flooring going just above the grass to those locations.    There is a crap ton of dry/grass all over the ground from him farming grass for his builds.

Aside from the non-logical builds (no structure supporting the flooring).  I feel the game SHOULD age out any materials left after XX in-game hours (e.g. 2 days in game).  This would help with all kinds of floating planks stuck in water we can't retrieve and everything you leave behind when farming mats.

• Like 2