Ideas I have had since release

Just some ideas since ive had the past couple weeks. I'm sure some of this has been suggested before.

creature/bugs: flys, maggots, leeches, snails, slugs, dragonflies, firefly, praying mantis, grasshopper, bees, wasps, hornets, dung beetle, worms, centipede, millipede, pill bug(rollie pollie), variety of ants like fire ants, variety of spiders like a jumping spider, tarantula, daddy long legs or black widow, mosquitos, fleas, sand fleas in sandbox, ticks, waterboatman, water strider, ****roaches, crickets, moths, butterflys/cocoon, locust, cicada, diving beetle, horned/pincher beetle, stickbug, leafbug, silk worm, earwigs, caterpillar, gecko/lizard/salamander, tadpole, frogs, froghopper(spittle bug), bagworms, termites, queen bee/ant

Places/items/ideas: pile of dog poop in yard, trashcan or recycle bin, bbq for charcoal, inside the house or shed, rain gutter, under the deck, sandbox could be a desert area, explorable lawn equipment, icebox/cooler, explorable bees/hornets nests(honey&combs), bugs that when bitten you cant sleep until cured, extra inventory, weather, more ores, compass, fishing pole, lasso

• Like 1

A small idea I have is that dandelions have a small traces of potassium and other effects of "blood cleansing" via "diuretic".  It's not enough for regular sized people but since you've been shrunk it would effect you differently.  So once you cut down a dandelion you are able to pick up the leaves.  When paired with the smoothie station you are able to create an antidote that purges your system from any type of poison for a time in exchange for losing some thirst or hydration.  This protects you when fighting stink bugs but also when traveling through the poisonous area without sacrificing your armor strength since at the moment you have to swap your helmet and gas mask to use it.  Just a small idea :)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

what are you going to fish?  there's no fish that small, unless this is based in Indonesia.

He's going to fish Sea Monkeys! 😂  besides what fish are you referring to in Indonesia?

How about krill?  They are like tiny shrimp.  I'm not an aquarium person but I've seen plenty of tiny fish at pet stores.  It would be crazy to have a beta fish in the pond.