Built base too big maybe?

Im over 15 minutes in the loadingscreen and than can i play...... i have over 100 hours in the session and i have 3 buildings of this map.... 1 building with over 20 stages 14x14.

Loadingscreen is a joke =( 15-20 minutes to host the server.... my friends play of another maps... is to long...

If you can get it running at all try shutting off the lights at your base. The least lights you have on the better the game runs. There's an issue with lighting which seems to crash the game. This is more prevolent with AMD Gpus but known to happen to some Nvidia Gpus as well. 

Perhaps load a previous save file with less assets on screen to get it running. 

Hope this helps. 

Same boat as me the first time I uninstalled and re-installed the game then it worked fine but I've had this problem at least 3-4 more times now.  I even make separate saves in different locations at least 3 to try and avoid this issue but even doing that doesn't always work.  Here's my other issue now sometimes and emphasis on sometimes it will load within 1-2mins but in my experience when it does your whole game is reset apart from your inventory.  It just so annoying that I need to be this OCD about saving just so I don't lose my progress -.- anyway only fix I found were to reinstall the game, always make at least 2-3 save files FAR from your base preferably somewhere with not a lot of textures and objects, or to reload a slightly earlier auto save.  The only other issue I have now is that my game takes 20mins to load but in a way its kinda good because when it does load at least I will know its working, if it loads too quick then you're game most likely reset.