Someone posted about this before but It was sadly ignored, really hope the devs aren't ignoring us fans...

On Tartarus, As soon as you enter the pit, you can no longer save or auto save, if you do you will crash the game.. i've tried everything. There is no work around. Tried dismissing companions etc.. Didn't work.  It's frustrating because I had over 40 hours and great gear etc.. Had to scrap everything and start a new game file. I was playing on Nintendo switch but apparently the other gamer that posted this before me was playing on xbox one x.. it boggles the mind that this game has been out for months or more but the developers allow something so crippling, so game breaking to get by and continue a reign of terror.. Bad business. bad form.  

Come on Obsidian fix this, reply to this and let us know your working on it, ill keep on posting if I have to, to other forums, news outlets etc.. This needs to be addressed.  We spend currency on a game we love and hopefully a developer we can trust.. 

Edited by gamebreakingglitch
tags

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/14/2020 at 1:33 PM, Shyla said:

Hello and I am sorry that you are experiencing this. :( A fix for this would need to come through our publishing partner, Private Division, so please reach out to them and they will be more than happy to help you! 

This is absolutely terrible, I'm playing on xbox one in September 2020, 10 months after the game has been released and the best you have is contact the developer? You can't maybe give us a hand, or you know, push them to fix an absolutely game breaking bug? I'm loving this game but if I can't finish it then what's the point of me ever playing it again without a guarantee that I can even finish the story? Shame too, I was going to pick up the DLC but what's the point? I was also planning on playing another playthrough, but what's the point when the ending could just be glitched with no warning? It's a fun game but game breaking bugs like this are going to be in mind when considering the next game you guys release. Especially when you offer no help.