Loading into Multiplayer Loosing Everything on Person.

I keep spawning into my friends game with nothing and starting all over. I start right from the beginning at the starting spot. I loose everything I had on me. This is happening often. 

Along with that, it barely lets me interact with object in the game. I cant hit berry chunks. All my décor in house shifts in spots on my screen but not host. Stuff just being on my screen and not host.

Same here. I'm the host, me and my friend play together.
Now several times after joining my game, he had to start from scratch, even getting the 1st step instructions ("WASD for moving" etc).

This is especially annoying if I have played alone for some hours and he then want's to join again. We managed to find a savegame where he still has his stuff but all I achieved in between is lost.

Hopefully! We won't play on until this is sorted out.

Anyway, switching to a system supporting dedicated servers would be the way to go imho. Really would like to know why Grounded (or scrap mechanics btw) goes with P2P

Edited by Bummfidl

In favour of further betatesting, why not give players an admin ui to "cheat" i.e. for example to give us back the stuff we lost because of bugs.

As this is no MMO, there's no reason to forbid "cheating", everybody's responsible for his game experience...