Spawnbugs Ladybug, missing Water on Gras and Ground

Hello Guys , my Problem : on CO OP ,3 Players, the Host has massiv Gamechrashes , the Ladybug is missing at 10-20 GameDays he doesnt spawn , Water missing on Gras and Ground (only Drinks spawn) sorry for my bad english i come from Germany , please i need Help

Edited by Grochi

Check rocks and boulders for ladybug because I couldn’t find them and turned out they were trapped inside of the rock/boulders behind the tree near the water. All respawnable resources including water sources are not respawning for everyone, including me as well. You might want to wait a while until they can fix the bugs.

Das Problem mit dem Lady Bug ist, dass sie in Felsen am Teich stecken bleiben. Manchmal hört man sie und manchmal nicht. Dies geschieht auch bei Weivels und Ameisen. Die Art und Weise, wie ich sie töten konnte, ist mit einem Gaspfeil. Sobald sie sterben, können sie wieder im Freien laichen. 

Probieren Sie das aus und sehen Sie, ob das hilft.

Die Ressourcen, die nicht laichen, sind seit der letzten Aktualisierung ebenfalls ein bekanntes Problem. In ein oder zwei Tagen wird es einen Patch geben, um dies zu beheben. 

Ich hoffe, das hilft.

Translation:

The issue with the lady bug is that they get stuck inside rocks at the pond. Sometimes you can hear them and sometimes you can't. This also happens with Weivels and Ants. The way I was able to kill them is with a gas arrow. Once they die they can spawn in the open again. 

Give that a try and see if that helps.

The resources not spawning is also a known issue since the last update. In a day or two there will be a patch to fix this. 

I hope this helps.