Game crash on recycle XBOXONE GPASS

• 5 weeks later...

it's a known issue in the bug thread.  try destroying it with an axe or other tool instead.

I had a couple pallets that were floating in the air after the update, they were in a boot print.  had to destroy them as recycle would crash the game.

Xbox One X

21 hours ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

it's a known issue in the bug thread.  try destroying it with an axe or other tool instead.

I had a couple pallets that were floating in the air after the update, they were in a boot print.  had to destroy them as recycle would crash the game.

DESTROYING AND RECYCLING THEM can CAUSE THEM TO CRASH the game exspecially WHEN EMPTY or near to such,     THERE IS A WAY ROUND THAT I FOUND 

FILL THEM UP TO HALFWAY THEN DESTROY OR RECYCLE THEM.

IT WORKED FOR ME ,,,,,,,,THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING SINCE DAY1,,,,,N IT ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF ME 

Edited by Robert Williams
Typo

5 hours ago, Robert Williams said:

DESTROYING AND RECYCLING THEM can CAUSE THEM TO CRASH the game exspecially WHEN EMPTY or near to such,     THERE IS A WAY ROUND THAT I FOUND 

FILL THEM UP TO HALFWAY THEN DESTROY OR RECYCLE THEM.

IT WORKED FOR ME ,,,,,,,,THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING SINCE DAY1,,,,,N IT ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF ME 

Simmer down my friend, no need to yell :)

Could be your save game.  I've had no issues with pallets other than those 2 in the boot print.  Well no issues meaning that if i couldn't recycle i could destroy.

Xbox One X

17 hours ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

Simmer down my friend, no need to yell :)

Could be your save game.  I've had no issues with pallets other than those 2 in the boot print.  Well no issues meaning that if i couldn't recycle i could destroy.

when i had the issue n i still do when i forget to fill them, isaved my game n for like n hour i sat trying all diferent ways to find a work a round includin destroying them with various weopons until i found away without crashing, even with a couple on it, it still crashed the game wether or not i recycld or destroyed them, then i filled one up n  recycled it n it didnt crash same if full n destroyed. So now i fill em up b4 scrapping them  

1 hour ago, Robert Williams said:

when i had the issue n i still do when i forget to fill them, isaved my game n for like n hour i sat trying all diferent ways to find a work a round includin destroying them with various weopons until i found away without crashing, even with a couple on it, it still crashed the game wether or not i recycld or destroyed them, then i filled one up n  recycled it n it didnt crash same if full n destroyed. So now i fill em up b4 

You could just not destroy them? Wouldn't hurt your gameplay any. Build you a lumber yard where you'll never need to recycle them.