Jump to content

Game crash on recycle XBOXONE GPASS


Recommended Posts

  • 5 weeks later...

it's a known issue in the bug thread.  try destroying it with an axe or other tool instead.

I had a couple pallets that were floating in the air after the update, they were in a boot print.  had to destroy them as recycle would crash the game.

                                                

Xbox One X

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

it's a known issue in the bug thread.  try destroying it with an axe or other tool instead.

I had a couple pallets that were floating in the air after the update, they were in a boot print.  had to destroy them as recycle would crash the game.

DESTROYING AND RECYCLING THEM can CAUSE THEM TO CRASH the game exspecially WHEN EMPTY or near to such,     THERE IS A WAY ROUND THAT I FOUND 

 

 FILL THEM UP TO HALFWAY THEN DESTROY OR RECYCLE THEM.

IT WORKED FOR ME ,,,,,,,,THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING SINCE DAY1,,,,,N IT ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF ME 

 

Edited by Robert Williams
Typo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Robert Williams said:

DESTROYING AND RECYCLING THEM can CAUSE THEM TO CRASH the game exspecially WHEN EMPTY or near to such,     THERE IS A WAY ROUND THAT I FOUND 

 

 FILL THEM UP TO HALFWAY THEN DESTROY OR RECYCLE THEM.

IT WORKED FOR ME ,,,,,,,,THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING SINCE DAY1,,,,,N IT ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF ME 

 

Simmer down my friend, no need to yell :)

Could be your save game.  I've had no issues with pallets other than those 2 in the boot print.  Well no issues meaning that if i couldn't recycle i could destroy.

                                                

Xbox One X

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

Simmer down my friend, no need to yell :)

Could be your save game.  I've had no issues with pallets other than those 2 in the boot print.  Well no issues meaning that if i couldn't recycle i could destroy.

when i had the issue n i still do when i forget to fill them, isaved my game n for like n hour i sat trying all diferent ways to find a work a round includin destroying them with various weopons until i found away without crashing, even with a couple on it, it still crashed the game wether or not i recycld or destroyed them, then i filled one up n  recycled it n it didnt crash same if full n destroyed. So now i fill em up b4 scrapping them  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Robert Williams said:

when i had the issue n i still do when i forget to fill them, isaved my game n for like n hour i sat trying all diferent ways to find a work a round includin destroying them with various weopons until i found away without crashing, even with a couple on it, it still crashed the game wether or not i recycld or destroyed them, then i filled one up n  recycled it n it didnt crash same if full n destroyed. So now i fill em up b4 

You could just not destroy them? Wouldn't hurt your gameplay any. Build you a lumber yard where you'll never need to recycle them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...