Quality of life fixes

As I’ve played the game I’ve run into a few things that would slow down my game a tad, or relatively would make me say “well this is taking longer than it should.” And I figured I’d post a few things here that I think would really improve the game on a seamed level.  Granted, some of these features might be in the game and I have simply missed them. If that’s the case please inform me of my ignorance!

1. the containers need both a quick stack feature for moving things quickly into containers, and a quick take to remove them from said storage containers. I can only seem to add one item at a time, or have to drag and drop a stack into containers rather than a simple button click to take and leave items.  

2. Dropping stacked items would be nice. When choosing to drop things I can only seem to drop a single item at a time. There is a feature for destroying stacked items, so why not for dropping them?

3. Using the smoothie maker can be a tad encumbering, having to drag a stack into a slot to drop an item into it then the stack resets to its original position in The inventory. I would enjoy an ability to quick process items into the smoothie menu. 

thanks for taking the time to read this!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

On PC, you can simply highlight a stack in your inventory and press 'R' to move the whole stack to the container and vice versa, so I'm certain there is a similar function for controller, though I don't know what button it is by default. 

When dropping a stack, you can right-click on it to bring up a small dropdown menu which will let you drop 1, drop stack, trash 1, or trash stack. Again, not sure about the keybinds on controller.

Hope this helped

14 hours ago, ScritchOwl said:

Augspacussh lower option is present on the Xbox as well

I didn't mean to imply that these options weren't on Xbox as well as PC. My apologies if that's what you got from my post.

I meant to say that I don't know the keybind for it on controller.

I also didn't realize the original post is a year old. For some reason I thought it was posted in July 2021, not July 2020 lol

Edited by AugspaCussh