Happened to me. Not happy as this is my first playthrough I am day 80 and spent a lot of time base building before I realised he was gone. This breaks the game obviously. Submitted a ticket but by the looks of the dates in this thread to hold out much hope of a resolution any time soon

Burgle recently dissappeared on a shared multiplayer game i had going with friends making progression impossible please fix or update game to have a reset burgle button as this is a common and game breaking issue

Same for me :( PC / Single mode. After patching to 1.0.5, but have seen him already in 1.0.5 previously.

Cannot see him anywhere over lab windows... 🧐

My last actions - wondering at garbage area (blocked black ants stock piling), retriving labirynth chip (table top), wondering at BBQ. Previously seen BURG.L not in the centre Oak lab but stuck before main lab doors in the entry corridor (downward broken one) - could interact with him normally there.

Will send a save file via email.

Burgle dissapeared on my shared multiplayer xbox console medium difficulty map preventing further game progression because we could not turn in burgle chips. since grounded is microsoft playanywhere i was able to load the save on pc and use unreal engine unlocker on it. i then spawned a new burgle into the oak lab. however every attempt at turning in chips to the spawned burgle resulted in a game crash. i then use the debug camera to explore the area and discovered otiginal burgle had fallen into the game mesh below the lab. I teleported my character down there and sucessfully turned in the burgle chip. this is a workaround ill be using until they patch this and return him to his normal spot. useful if your like me with 185 days in with multiple peoples hard grinded bases and gear. 

On 10/30/2022 at 10:35 PM, minaq said:

Same for me :( PC / Single mode. After patching to 1.0.5, but have seen him already in 1.0.5 previously.

Cannot see him anywhere over lab windows... 🧐  [..]

Found mine in a lower Oak lab room under development, just below ASL (not accessible normally yet)...

burgl.jpg

I've also lost my BURG.L. Last time I remember seeing him is when he sent me to find Wendell's SCA.B, and by the time I realised he was gone, I didn't have any saves left where he was still around to revert to. I've already turned in the four super chips from the lower yard, but I have two auxiliary chips yet to deliver.

I'm on PC, single player, game version 1.05

Bout a week ago burgl went missing for us we've just don't the undershed lab and castle moldoroc all that's left is the final mission and we noticed he just disappeared. I've put in a support request a bit over a week ago now. We can't level our weapons any higher than 5 now because we can't give him the chip to unlock sturdy whetstone the crafable one

• 3 weeks later...