Background and class combinations with the most reactivity?

Disclaimer: I searched for similar thread and kinda found one, but the last post on it was like 2 years ago, so I figured I'd start a new one instead of necro'ing that one.

My first character in Deadfire was a fire godlike barbarian/monk slave from the Deadfire Archipelago and he only got reactions due to his godlike status and well, because, he returned home so to speak. I remember one offhand remark about being a barbarian and a slave, not a single line as a monk.. Didn't do any of the dlcs, mind you.

So this got me thinking, if there are any veterans still around that care about this sort of thing, what classes and backgrounds seem to get the most recognition? My second character in PoE1 was a cipher and she got a decent amount of options in dialogue because of that - maybe it's the same here? Priests of all kind and certain paladins would get something at least, I wager.

"Let's drop the moral posturing, shall we? We both know there's no altruism in this pursuit.
Your reckless indignation led you here - I
counted on it.
There's no
shame in it, Raziel - revenge is motivation enough.
At least it's honest.
Hate me, but do it honestly." - Kain, Scion of Balance

11 hours ago, Teukros said:

According to Deadfire Dialogue Options Report it's Aristrocrat Island Aumaua Priest of Magran from Deadfire with high Might and Perception.

Hahah, that's an interesting site and exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you!!

Case (thread) closed I guess too, heh.

"Let's drop the moral posturing, shall we? We both know there's no altruism in this pursuit.
Your reckless indignation led you here - I
counted on it.
There's no
shame in it, Raziel - revenge is motivation enough.
At least it's honest.
Hate me, but do it honestly." - Kain, Scion of Balance