Stuck in the Gullet

Gryffn

Question

So, I went to the gullet in Neketana and did the quests. Went to leave after and neither the left or right exit highlight to let me leave. Same with the lift to the old city, I was given the okay to go down but none of the map transition icons appear. Not sure what to do at this point because I can’t progress the game.

3 answers to this question

i guess the comand are the same as ps4, try to hit left d-pad show icons and go close to it, if u cant interact but the icon is there press y, u probably have already do it but if the icon not showing save and reload. if this dont work and u want to go old city u can go there from undercroft with the cornet call quest

19 hours ago, Huginn said:

i guess the comand are the same as ps4, try to hit left d-pad show icons and go close to it, if u cant interact but the icon is there press y, u probably have already do it but if the icon not showing save and reload. if this dont work and u want to go old city u can go there from undercroft with the cornet call quest

Thank you for this information! I didn’t know about using the dpad to access icons not shown. I managed to access the left exit out of the gullet with the dpad. I first clicked to interact with the right exit, but it just sent me to the middle of the gullet.

I’m so happy to be able to progress in the game, thanks again!