I have not played through the expansions yet but I plan to and I just wanted to know if there are any trap dialog choices or situations in them that will end my trial of Iron save like the one with rymrgand where he just annihilates you if you choose the wrong dialog.  Thanks,

Yeah, Rymrgand can also kill you in a scripted interaction in BoW if you taunt him (protip: don't mock him for needing your help).

Note that you will physically meet his avatar at some point, and depending on your disagreements, this can lead to a fight. This is a different situation, and you won't be instakilled, but yeah you still need to win the fight.

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

17 hours ago, Eddizel said:

I have not played through the expansions yet but I plan to and I just wanted to know if there are any trap dialog choices or situations in them that will end my trial of Iron save like the one with rymrgand where he just annihilates you if you choose the wrong dialog.  Thanks,

is this solo? on SSS, it is possible in one of the encounters to accumulate enough injuries that you die (the bridge). i think this could also happen in the kohekana (?) expanse. SSS's encounter scripts are very generous with the injury-giving.

is this the ultimate? if not, then there's the opposite of a "trap choice" where you can completely skip the fight with porokoa, but you need to have sent souls to the island at least twice, and you need to have a decent prior relationship with galawain (e.g. you did not betray him in poe1). i had the pro-galawain background, was real chummy at every encounter, apologized for breaching into the statue, and talked my way out of having to fight porokoa.