Hidden affects to accuracy?

I was wondering if there is knowledge about situational things that affect accuracy?  I'm guessing at these from knowledge of other games (DnD) mechanics.  Does attacking flanking (this one's probably on tooltip about flanking)?  Out of stealth?  Attacking with a ranged weapon (bow or gun) when you are in someones face?  (ie point blank with ranged).  Any other situational modifiers to accuracy??  

Abilites/talents/spells gain +1 ACC per char level. This includes Bash from certain bashing shields and also Carnage. That is in addition to the +3 ACC that your char gains on level-up anyways. But only abilities/talents/spells, no auto-attacks (unless Bash or Carnage).

Marking is an enchantment on some weapons that give +10 ACC to somebody who's also attacking your target. It's very hard to spot it in action because it's not listed anywhere during combat.

Flanked is an affliction and does -10 deflection already, so there's no more ACC bonus for that. 

Some weapon such as Rapier or Dagger and Spear have an automatic +5 ACC bonus. But it's rather obvious.

Chanter's offensive chants profit from one handed wielding (+12 ACC). It's not intended but that's how it is. No other non-weapon attack has this quirk, only some chants.

Besides that I don't know about "hidden" accuracy bonuses. Range or so doesn't matter at all as long as you can reach the target.

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

That's surprising to me with respect to ranged attacks.  Also good information all around.  With ranged attacks I guess I am conditioned from DnD crpgs that face tanking with a bow is going to be -4 (out of d20) to attack and also generates attacks of opportunity.