Random Factoid Post

Just to be nitpicky :p Revan did have a special talent: force sensitivity. But it was a pretty useless thing considering all it did was giving 40 measly extra force points. I'm not an expert on te D20 system but doesn't force sensitivity mean something more than just being able to use the force a bit more? Like a bonus to attributes, DC:s or something like that?

No, being 'force' sensitive only means you can use the force.

Then why is your character in KOTOR the only one with the "force sensitive" power? Just look at either your force power or feat tab in KOTOR, don't remember right now wich one it is... None of the other Jedi in your party has it. As far as I remember "force sensitivity" is supposed to represent a higher/superior connection to the force compared to other force users.

Just to be nitpicky :p Revan did have a special talent: force sensitivity. But it was a pretty useless thing considering all it did was giving 40 measly extra force points. I'm not an expert on te D20 system but doesn't force sensitivity mean something more than just being able to use the force a bit more? Like a bonus to attributes, DC:s or something like that?

Then why is your character in KOTOR the only one with the "force sensitive" power? Just look at either your force power or feat tab in KOTOR, don't remember right now wich one it is... None of the other Jedi in your party has it. As far as I remember "force sensitivity" is supposed to represent a higher/superior connection to the force compared to other force users.

Not in SW D20. ALL it means there is your character can use the force. Why is this different in KOTOR? Because it is inspired by D20 it is not a direct translation. As for why they called it "force sensitivity" instead of something else. Not really sure. maybe because it sounds kewl and casual gamers have no clue what D20 is?

Not in SW D20. ALL it means there is your character can use the force. Why is this different in KOTOR? Because it is inspired by D20 it is not a direct translation. As for why they called it "force sensitivity" instead of something else. Not really sure. maybe because it sounds kewl and casual gamers have no clue what D20 is?

Fair enough, I guess that the developers needed something to show you that your character was really special.. Too bad that your special power only was to be able to hold 40 FP:s more than normal.

Kinda like being able to hold your bladder longer than most people, it won't really benefit you in the long run but in some cases it can make a tiny difference...

I assume you gusys have one guy with a berserk like ability he can use that fatigues him afterwards right? Thats a common one.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

I assume you gusys have one guy with a berserk like ability he can use that fatigues him afterwards right? Thats a common one.

Please don't even think about it...

A big unnaturally strong jedi, with a miniature giant space hamster pocketed in his jedi robes... wielding a two-handed lightsaber and yelling "Buttkicking for goodness!" B)

Prone to go into a berserker rage when fighting Sith and smugglers

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

If we get a Wookie this time as well he/she will probably be the owner of that ability since they are supposed to be able to enter a "rage" state..