Unique Weapon Attributes?

I think unique weapons need better descriptions of what they actually do, because a lot of them seem like flat-out worse versions of common weapons. 

Take the unique tactical shotgun "Euthanasia Kit".  I love shotguns but as far as I can tell this... is just a gimped tactical?  Same damage, same range, same noise, same critical, same everything... except a lot lower level when you find it so worse in every respect.  But maybe it does something?  Extra headshot damage?  Who knows?  I sure don't.

(side suggestion:  all uniques should be scaled to your level when you find them to remove the problem of finding a "cool" unique gun... which is level 13 while you're level 25).

i happened to be checking out the uniques i have right now and read your post:

it certainly looks as if the EKit is significantly more damaging than its regular counterpart

for me, it seems time when available, cost to buy and, supposedly, tinckering cost (at low levels ive experimented and the uniques are NOT much more expensive to tincker) are the issues

as well as, more dam/dps is just plain weak as a “unique” characteristic as, imo, uniques should be unique in a significant way

Edited by thearmourofGod

from reading people on this forum it looks like the unique system isnt implemented correctly and its not only that you were overleveled but they are all quickly overshadowed by the next tier normal version, available too late, cost too much even when available and have the supposed overpriced tincker issue

if you need to do speed runs (including at each new hub) to grab a unique quickly and early to make it reasonably viable for a short time then the system is greatly flawed