New Game Plus? The idea extends life of this game. My version is special.  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should New Game Plus be added?

• Yes! Extend the life of the game.
    • No! Let the game die.

My version of new game plus carries over levels,exp,gear,items and strong hold upgrades.

The cost of rebuilding upgrades if they were already unlock is zero. Upgrades that were already unlock and built also has a zero wait day to build.

Your party and main character gets a plus 1 stat per run through of the game. The cap is 5. 

Edited by Bryan Skull

personally i dont power game that much and so dont like new game plus. they added a new game plus in tyranny but couldnt bring myself to do it. but i get people like this kinda thing so to each their own

Edited by draego

On 11/11/2019 at 2:47 AM, draego said:

personally i dont power game that much and so dont like new game plus. they added a new game plus in tyranny but couldnt bring myself to do it. but i get people like this kinda thing so to each their own

I see new game plus as a way for harder difficults to be played. As well as allow you to redo the story again. Also soulbound,different party members and etc. New game plus offers players to play thier own way. Also monsters and bandits/humanoid drops never respawn. This is bad for players. That means you have limited resources. As well as upgrades from strong hold taking a big part of your money.

Edited by Bryan Skull

• 2 weeks later...

Playing on Ps4 and forced starting a new character isn't fun to just to do the story over. A new game plus allows you to level up hired allies.  

Edited by Bryan Skull