[PS4] Unreliable Random Encounters problems (spoilers)

Well... Whenever I go into the Unreliable, there is always something happening... From Parvati's love story, to Felix and Ellie talking, to random Cows that show up when I was still docked at Groundbreaker...

To Parvati fixing something on SAM and Parvati mentioning if Nyoka ever does that again to let her know" when I have yet to meet Nyoka and all i know is where i can find her at this point in the game...(I don't remember the exact exchange, but all i could think of, is i have not meet that person yet, and how the world does this happen)

After that one, I was beginning to sense that there are no trigger walls for theses random encounters, they just happen, whenever they feel like it... I can wrap my head around the random cows, since the Groundbreaker is the port of authority(or that is what i have gathered from the lore).. So yeah, maybe a crew member grabbed some cows from somewhere on that spaceport... The cows would make more sense if i was grounded in an area that had them, then i show up to the Unreliable, and boom, there they are...

Plus the Parvati love affection came out of left field, we just met Tennyson, got back to the Unreliable, and boom, Parvati and Tennyson have already exchanged 2 "emails" back and fourth.. 4 Minutes have passed, and Parvati was with me the whole time, how in the world does that work?...

I'm sure I'll notice more things as I keep playing...

Edit: I did send a report to private division...

Edited by Derf360

Hey, Derf360

I'm sorry for the dialogue issue you have run into. Thank you for sending a report to Private Division. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.