Phobia activating without existing

While playing one time i got the acrophobia flaw and took it but then a bit later I died and had to reload a previous save farther back than when i got the flaw.  Because I'm playing on supernova difficulty i often have to go back sometimes quite far cause i forget to save.  This time when i reloaded and went back to the place i was and attempted to acquire the flaw i couldn't no matter what i tried.  I now have two other phobia flaws both combat related (primal and robots) but when I'm on my ship i will have random phobia debuffs appear and dissapear.  most notably while near the bed in the hanger bay and on any structures or obstacles.  so it looks like i still have the flaw but do not have the coresponding perk that would have come with accepting it.  that seems like a bad bug to have where reloading a save after getting a flaw doesn't give you the perk but straddles you with the flaw anyway.

EDIT: after playing a bunch more i just recently re-received the acrophobia flaw again and took it.  so hopefully that will have solved my issue but it was still a bug.

Location with phobia.jpg

statuspage.jpg

Edited by swakner

Hey, swakner

I'm sorry for the flaw issue you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.