PC: Occasionally unable to shoot or aim for a couple of seconds

Hi there,

Apologies if this has been dealt with already but I haven't been able to find any info on this issue.

My left & right click buttons semi-regularly become unresponsive for about 2 seconds. This has never happened in menu/inventory, and is mainly noticable during combat for obvious reasons, but I've also encountered it when trying to right-click aim randomly outside of combat. Note that the mouse still responds normally otherwise (able to look around).

To be absolutely clear, it's not a single missed click, but a period in which no clicks seem to register. This has gotten me killed a couple of times and forced me to drop down from Supernova difficulty.

It doesn't appear to be related to an FPS drop (I haven't had an FPS counter on but my frame rate has seemed very stable).

Anyone else experienced this or have ideas for a solution?

Hello, Raventhe.

I'm sorry you're experiencing an issue with mouse inputs. We're having our development team look into it. To expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for the DxDiag, Gemma_Kat.

--Doug.