Hello there my little droogs, I'm having a problem finding where to change the resolution to 3440x1440. I've read forums where people are complaining about not getting ultrawide in cinematics but I'm not bothered about that as long as I can play the game in the right resolution, because as it stands I have the following options: Fullscreen 2560x1440 max res; Windowed fullscreen 2752x1152 fixed (greyed out); Windowed 1835x1146 max res. Is there an option to play it at the proper resolution by normal means i.e. just in the graphics options, and if not, is there another way like altering the .ini files? At this point in the game most modern releases have the option for ultrawide monitors so it seems a bit odd that I'm not seeing the option. 

Oh and I'm playing it through Xbox Game Pas like I suspect a lot of you are (£1 for the first month ;b).

Many thanks! 😄

Over and out . . .

Hey, Arthur Salt

I'm sorry for the resolution issue you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.

• Thanks 1

Hi oei_um,

Thanks for the quick response. I've emailed Private Division detailing the problem and what was posted here. Hopefully they can sort it out quickly🤞.

Over and out . . .

3 hours ago, Anton Asserzon said:

Hi

I'm having the same exact issue. Have you had this fixed for you?

Nope. I haven't tried recently though. This is what their support team sent to me:

Christian (Private Division Support)

Nov 2, 01:56 EDT

Thanks for writing in!

The team is already aware of this and has taken the Ultrawide monitor resolutions support as feedback as received as well from other players. Your input is also welcome and greatly appreciated! I cannot promise immediate changes or updates with this but please know that you are already heard.

If there's anything else, please let me know.

Warm regards,

Christian
Private Division Support