subtitles too small - weapon / dialogue problem

Hello Obsidian!

I'm just starting this game that I've been waiting for since its announcement. Above all, after more than two hours of play, I love it! The art direction, the universe, the gameplay ... Thank you to all the team!

I mention in passing that I am French, and that Google Translation helps me to write all that ...

------> The two "problems" that I encounter:

- The text, whether at the level of subtitles, menus, is really too small. I do not wear glasses, I never needed them. But there, I squint, I get up to see better, it's not practical. it makes me even a little headache ...

- A problem that does not really have one. But who breaks the immersion. In town, I put away my weapon while pressing "Square" (I am on ps4 pro). But every time I talk to someone, as the key of dialogue is the same as to release the weapon, I find myself to release my weapon before each discussion ...

That's the only two problems for me right now. The texts too small, it's really urgent I think. And we are numerous, on the French forums, to think that.

I continue my adventure. And I hope one day an Outer Worlds 2 even bigger.

MERCI !

• Thanks 1

Hey, Jymboh

Glad you are enjoying the game!

I'm sorry for the UI issue you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.