Sign in to follow this  
Eguzky

Is There A Bestiary?

I've noticed that little descriptions pop up on creatures I target while in TTD mode, but they & I are usually moving around too much and too busy fighting for me to read the blurbs.

Is there a bestiary where I can read them? I'm kind of a lore nut; I love seeing character models and reading little blurbs. :)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ommamar said:

There is a codex that I haven't really looked at I assume it would have a bestiary included.

Not that I could find. I did look before making this thread, but I did not see it.

That does not mean it's not there, though; I miss obvious things sometimes.

On 10/25/2019 at 11:41 PM, Eguzky said:

I've noticed that little descriptions pop up on creatures I target while in TTD mode, but they & I are usually moving around too much and too busy fighting for me to read the blurbs.

Is there a bestiary where I can read them? I'm kind of a lore nut; I love seeing character models and reading little blurbs. :)

I didn't even know these TTD descriptions existed until I read this thread. I also would like to know if there is a place to read them in an actually doable way.