Watcher's race is: Spirit

thekdawg21

Question

So.. my race on my watcher is Spirit.

I definitely picked Ocean Folk.  Is there something going on?  I'm in the starting cave after shipwrecking after starting a new campaign on PoTD for 5.0 turn based mode.

Edited by thekdawg21
  • Like 1

2 answers to this question

While I could make a new thread about the excat same thing, I'm choosing to instead simply bump this thread and add a screenshot link:

1DBB5876CCBF077041515A2D8A4375F421A1B7D0

I was in a shipfight, and just as I hit the loot button to end the fight, the game crashed. After the CTD, I looked at the inventories and character screens for the characters to see if anything looked out of the ordinary and lo and behold, Fassina was now a "Spirit" (how would a glitch like that even happen?), even though the description is about Ocean Folk. I don't think the ship battle had anything to do with it, because I loaded every single old autosave and the oldest save I had of my present game and her race is still "Spirit" in all of them, so I probably just didn't pay attention to it before now. Is this known to cause CTD's, or is this an annoying but safe bug in terms of risk of CTD's or frustrating bugs like the ones PoE1 had (think the dreaded gear-destruction bug that can affect companions when they're not in the active party).