I went to Clîaban Rilag to continue Eder's quest, and I sneaked all the way around all the accessible areas (without attacking the Glanfathans or attempting to jump across the bridge, which I'm guessing just lead inside the ruins) and I didn't find anything.  I looked it up in the wiki and it says there's supposed to be something at the camp, but the only thing I found at the camp was some camping supplies.  Where am I supposed to go?  Do I have to enter the ruins to continue the quest?

Sorry if this is the wrong forum.

Did you get the records from the records archive in Defiance Bay? You have to get enough reputation with Defiance Bay then the archive person will talk with you and let you know about Clîaban Rilag

Edited by draego

Did you have Eder in your party when you entered the area? this is sounding like a bug. If you did the defiance bay stuff with eder and then you went to the location with eder there should be two npcs at campsite there you talk to and also when you enter this map with eder i think he says something about the place.

Edited by draego

Oh ok so there is something on the ground you need to pick up i remember maybe its hidden not sure so bring someone with mechanics and go into stealth. Also if you dont have a cipher with you in party at the time you pick it up you would need to go Hadret House and talk with that cipher on the first floor. You may already have what you need and just need to talk with a cipher 

Edited by draego

Thanks, I found it!  It wasn't hidden, which I think ironically made it harder to find (because when you find hidden things the game pauses and the person who discovered it says something).  I had to use tab to find the hotspot.

• Like 1