Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lucasolt

Intellect, Resolve and Duration Times in TB

Recommended Posts

I was thinking about duration times in TB, and it would seems right now that having 14 int or resolve is optimal, because of rounding down.
A way to deal with this, I think, is instead of rounding down when the number is not "full", you could make the decimal places a percentage chance of an extra round. For example:

15 seconds duration spell

You have 20 intellect which means an extra 50% duration time.
15x1,5=22,5 seconds

In turn based, right now, it would translate to 3 turns. 22,5/6 = 3,75.
Instead of being 3 turns, it could have a 75% chance of being 4 turns, and 25% of being 3

I think it would be a simple but fair solution
What do you guys think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...