Why is the Huana bug still not fixed?

Essyllt

Question

This has been very demoralizing.

I've been playing through an entirely new game, from PoE1 to 2, and within Deadfire I have been supporting the Huana and thoroughly exploring all quests and factions.

I finally push to Magran's Teeth after exhausting anything I could do in Act 2, including both major DLC, and am ready to begin the final faction quest for Onekaza. I finish the quest and return to her... only to get completely roadblocked. She has no option to begin the push to Ukaizo, instead still speaking as though I've yet to complete the Wahaki tribe quest when I long finished that up. 

Searching for answers has lead me to find this has been a known and reported bug since May last year. At least. Why is this bug still not fixed? Even doing one of the supposed workarounds - being, kill the Wahaki chieftain - did not work to fix the issue. The only other method I've heard of is killing all the Crookspur slavers later, but given how far I've gotten in my game since then, that is not an option save replaying the entirety of Deadfire over again. Normally, that would not bother me - but to be forced to do so because of a bug that has remained unfixed for months now is just absolutely crushing. 

Why is the Huana faction still bugged like this, after so long? To my knowledge, RDC and VTC are not bugged in this manner, nor are the pirates. Why only this faction? And why has it not been fixed despite what looks to be a fair amount of reported cases?

Is there any way to actually force this quest to flag so I do not have to replay all of my progress to this point just to get around it?

• Like 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet