Some HoTs are off

An easy one this time. Most spells that tick once every 3 seconds got their effect doubled when they got converted to per round, Moon's Light healed 8 health/3 seconds for 18 seconds became 16 health/round for 3 rounds, roughly the same amount. But a couple must have been missed. Consecrated Ground was 5 health every 3 seconds for 20 seconds, meaning it should be 10 health per round for 3 rounds, but it's only 5 health per round. I tested and it's not just a display bug, healing is half what it should be. Likewise Moonwell does 8/round instead of 16, and the healing component of Sacred Immolation is still 20/round undoubled, while the damage components did get doubled properly. Also Ranger's Wounding Shot is doing +20%/round for one round versus +20%/3 seconds for 6 seconds, again half what it should. If anyone finds any others, go ahead and throw them up here. I checked most of the abilities but I didn't have time to go through all the items, wouldn't be surprised if some of them are off too.

• Like 1

This all made me realize how woefully underpowered consecrated ground is compared to moonwell. Moonwell heals more, 8/3 seconds instead of 5/3 seconds, and it lasts longer, 30 seconds base since the aoe last 15 seconds then the hot continues for 15 seconds more, versus 20 seconds. Plus it boosts your defenses. And the cherry on top is that your can target it instead of having it centered on your priest like CG. Sure it's one level higher and we probably shouldn't compare abilities across classes, but this all seems kind of glaring.

Another oddity: the duration of the hot you get from moonwell is affected by both intellect and power level, but the duration of the well itself is only affect by intellect not power level. And then circle of protection, the priest equivalent of the defense half of moonwell, is a flat 10 seconds which isn't extended by either intellect or power level. I'm confused.

Edited by arkteryx

Hey Arkteryx,

Thank you for the feedback with the duration spells.  I put this into a report for the team to take a look at and consider.  If you think of anything else about this, please continue to post about it here as I linked this thread to the report to be used as a reference.

Thanks again Arkteryx!