Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

More bugs with imported saved

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Aranduin

Aranduin

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 200 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

With the last patch my imported save have several bugs:

-I dont have the Gift from the machine

-I dont have the Aeferic's nose

-I kill the Sky Dragon in PoE1 but I can pick the pet Sky Dragon Wurm in Oathbinder's Sanctum.

-I dont see Kana after Hasongo.

With same export file I dont have any problems except the Aeferic's nose before DLCs.

My final save of PoE1 and other of PoE2:

https://drive.google...hSbFxy9CexSqNPc

https://drive.google...F4EYTZtOWkHCHgG

Edited by Aranduin, 13 February 2019 - 10:35 AM.

Drabble

Drabble

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

Same for the skydragon.

No Kana Rua appearance at Hasongo.

I don't know what build you use but it seems that plenty of import bugs are back.

It was not the case in 4.0

Verde

Verde

(9) Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1372 posts
  • Steam:DragonSoundxSG
When is Kana Rua supposed to be appear at Hasongo? Never had that happen despite various imports.

Aranduin

Aranduin

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 200 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

True I dont see Kana. With same import game I dont had any mistakes except Aeferic's nose. Now I have a lot...

Edited by Aranduin, 11 February 2019 - 08:17 AM.

Sayne

Sayne

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 7 posts

I both got the sky dragon egg despite killing her in PoE1 and when in the underwater city speaking to Galawain, he refers to himself as "I am your god" as if I had chosen his path in PoE 1 (or just a poorly written line of dialogue, not sure).

Verde

Verde

(9) Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1372 posts

I both got the sky dragon egg despite killing her in PoE1 and when in the underwater city speaking to Galawain, he refers to himself as "I am your god" as if I had chosen his path in PoE 1 (or just a poorly written line of dialogue, not sure).

He says that regardless of any import decisions. Its frustrating esp if you betrayed him.

Aranduin

Aranduin

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 200 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

I hope the fix this. If we have a hypotethical PoE3 we need a good import of 1 and 2. And I dont like lose my decisions in PoE1

cnealob

cnealob

QA Tester

• Developers
  • 88 posts
  • Steam:cnealob

Salutations everyone, 

As a general update on all things Import, we are currently looking into the Haefric's Nose bug, the Sky dragon bug, and the Gift of the Machine bug.

However, as for Kana, he is not meant to appear after Hasongo, he appears after clearing out Crookspur of the slavers.

Aranduin

Aranduin

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 200 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Salutations everyone, 

As a general update on all things Import, we are currently looking into the Haefric's Nose bug, the Sky dragon bug, and the Gift of the Machine bug.

However, as for Kana, he is not meant to appear after Hasongo, he appears after clearing out Crookspur of the slavers.

Okey sorry for Kana's mistake...

Verde

Verde

(9) Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1372 posts

I can confirm Kana appeared.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users