Akola's Apex Ward doesn't drop when boarded

arkteryx

Question

6 answers to this question

Nice screenshot.  The above report was confirmed by another user (Sayne) in the linked thread:

"This happened to me probably a month ago when I defeated him [...] yes I've experienced it too."

As this seems similar to the linked Kapana Taga bug thread, perhaps all unique items that drop as loot during ship boarding are bugged?

Therefore, other items for OBS QA / devs to check would include:

They should probably check everything. It's quite possible non-unique loot is also being lost as well (though who really cares), seemed like my loot window was much fuller when I sank it, more than just Akola's being added, but I forgot to get a screenshot. I can confirm I recently got Wicked Beast and Gipon Prudensco to drop from boarding (consoled my rep down with all factions to get the revenge ships to spawn). Akola's was the only one that didn't drop. The RDC ship didn't drop anything either but I don't think it's supposed to.

Edit: Meant RDC not Huana in last line.

Edited by arkteryx

Salutations Arkteryx, 

Thank you for reporting this issue. This was indeed similar to the Kapana Taga bug previously reported, and will be fixed in the next upcoming patch. Terribly sorry for any inconvenience but I do hope you are enjoying the Deadfire.

- Chelsea

Can you confirm if the RDC vengeance ship "The Royal Leviathan" is supposed to drop any unique loot? It didn't for me, the only one of the four not to, but I've heard maybe it's not supposed to anyway. Just making sure I'm not missing something.

Edited by arkteryx