Forgotten Sanctum starting problems, still?

Hmm. I wonder what's the deal with the Forgotten Sanctum DLC. I started my game on patch 4.0 with all DLCs installed. BoW and SSS have both appeared, and I've got the message about the critter thing, but nothing at all about Forgotten Sanctum. I have done both Ashen Maw and the mapping quest, so that part of it should be ok.

I did a search on the net, and it appers that a lot of people have had problems starting this DLC. I find this very peculiar, and I also can't help wondering whether there will ever be an "earthquake event" in my game or whether I'll have to do some extra work to get the DLC going.

Are other people still also having problems with this?

I sailed around a bit bc I was having problems initially. That seemed to solve it.

But if it doesn't, you can always head to the Hall of the Unseen. Sucks tho bc you miss out on a cool cutscene with Llengrath.

I'm still having problems with mine not popping up either. Same thing, finished Ashen Maw, finished the mapping quest, currently doing the SSS stuff, completed BoW, STILL no earthquake/massive wave event for me either, and yes it does say that my FS is installed. Infact, the whole reason I made an account on the forums was to see what was up with the FS not popping up!!